Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ACHES.

ACHES.
i mean physically and a lil of mentally.
had ISG today and i did BADLY.DARN.
i cant totally blame my INJURED thigh muscle.my body system have been a lil of haywire these days.i NEED to pay grandaunt a visit..SOON! (you see,my grandaunt's a CHINESE physician,and i only belief in HER diagnosis.tee-hee)
but wells.for today,it was an eye-opener and lesson learnt.i saw many DAMN HIONG runners.HAHA.
before training,hsingyee pulled me and ju to be EXTRAS for this channel 5 new show,Parental Guidance(will be broadcasted in october.we are in the 5th episode.rmb to check it out!=D)
mediacorp crew was shooting around NYP,and it suddenly dawned upon me that celebrities suffers ALOT too.HAA.(i saw Adrian Pang slide off this SIT-UP thing.dont say it out ok.SHH=X)

lousy evening training.BUT tomorrow WILL be BETTER.=)

anyway.the grrs fav lil tunes during training goes like THIS:
(1)its a sunny yellow banana day
do the cow cow yellow banana way..
(2)imagine me and you,you and me,
the only one for me is you, you for me
so happy together...




ciao.loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home