Monday, January 01, 2007

cheekababoommmmmmm!


this is it.
this is what some of us are waiting for and what the rest are dreading.
2007.
a brand new year.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!",we have been saying since this morning at 12am,some even earlier.
lets pray it'll be HAPPY.
with love and peace.

i should probably sum up what ive got to say about dearest 2006,before welcoming 2007 with a brand new HEART.
a min,a sec.they matters a lot.it got me thinking while we countdown just this morning,about 12hours ago.
2006 have been a hell of a year,with me entering NYP and adapting to a new kinda school routine,joining NYP kayaking team-people i wouldnt forget,rushing to meet project deadlines,having fun fooling around during breaks.
i met new people,lost some.
i may not remember the words you said to me,but i'll never forget the way you guys make me feel.
the period of time when i got so screwed up,i sincerely thank those who stood by me,or behind me to catch me when i fall,and the ones who fall with me.
many a times,i frightened my own guts with the thought of not being able to persevere and survive through the truckload of school,work and trainings.
tremendous confusion became my best friend and i was so ready to follow the emo trend,
WRIST DRAWING.HAHA!
but ive got a strong will in me.
it probably runs in the genes. :D
2006,you've been great,with those screwed up moments,but you make me a stronger person.
a SUPERLADYYY.
i pray 2007 will be a bed of drums and love.
normal GENEVIEVE insanity is gonna resume!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home