Wednesday, March 21, 2007

angry.

im so angry.

i was so looking forward to rowing today.all ready to get outta the house.
BUTTTTTTTTT.
the stupid rain had to come around 7am to 830am.i thought singapore's gonna be flooded.
bigg mega raindroplets,no,splashes i meant.
so i got changed and wanted to just sleeeeep.
in the end,i accompany anju to her new job.
im so niceee please.
:DD

let me just drown myself these 4 weeks in animal farms,ulu streets,cheap bargains at flea markets,night chills at haji lane,beat the dragonboaters and ducktours with my marvellousss K1,sentosa thrills,movies, biking and driving ILLEGALLY.
hehe.

and probably surround myself with novels and boooooks along those ulu lanes.

uber coolness baby.

oh how much i loveee my shophaus ladies!peepholeee narcissists too. :)))
okay,workworkwork.and workworkwork.
:DD

im hairpppeeeee now.

X))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home