Saturday, July 29, 2006

emotionally un-STABLE

emotionally un-STABLE.

i DONT know WHY la.

today's sea training i rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars.
did T2 with nadz for the 1st time.not bad.we went PRETTY straight for a couple of laps.HA.keep it up babe!
ju and hsingyee did T1.Saw Coach chasing after 'em in his K.(oh my,coach is so cute LA!)
me and nadz took over T1 at the 2nd half.IT WAS DAMN DAMN FUN!
and Coach just keep on shouting "GO GEN GO!catch the water..and PULL!wheres your power?!SHOW IT TO ME!..CMON!"
i sprinted like MAD can.
HAHAHA.
training with Coach is DAMN FUN can.he's so MOTIVATING.and having him praised you is like WHEEES~
i LOVE coach!HEHE.
(oh my momo goodness,i sound so TEI.EEE-YER)
i feel so free and calm when i paddle in T1,with the wind blowing into my eyes..

oh ya.before i forget.we-ju,hsingyee and i are gonna do 5 standard pull-ups w/o support by 31oct2006 in order for our win of MACS upsized with apple pie and sundae from COACH.
HOHO.
but till now,only our senior LYUINA managed to do it.HAHA.
wait and see people>.<

as i say,my body system have been giving me troubles.think my MIND system is getting worse too.i seem easily pissed nowadays.
im so sorry to whoever whom i've pissed.please forgive gen.
i dont wanna pretend like nothing happened.

anyway,i heard something today that i thought wouldnt affect me ANYMORE.
but.it turns out that im wrong.my mind was pretty preoccupied by the thoughts of it.
worse,im having addition probs these few days.
i know im so fucking silly,I NEED A BREAK man!
a break from the outside world.i seem to have lost myself these days.

im really in a state of confusion la.please someone,tell me what to do.
eh guys.why are u so controlling?why are you so anxious?
eh grrs.why are you acting cute?why are you so bitchy?
i want answers.

RAH!
meanwhile,while im still EMO-ing,enjoy this pictures.




who will walk with me..towards the end.






see this damage thing?this bus DID it.
HAHA.












where were you when i needed you?






OKAY!oh wells.just put up with my rubbish for the time being.thks ppl.LOVES!
anw.jam.lets go the FLEA one day.=)i cant wait.
PS:IM SO DAMN RANDOM LA.ARGH.whatever.
ciao.sleeping time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home