Tuesday, October 10, 2006

thud thud.

thud thud

What you told me made my heart went thud.
i was surprised,shocked and disappointed.
i remember you asking me if i'll go for it.
well.
i.dont have the courage.
i know im in no position to add on anything.
well well.

yeap.theres no point blogging about this when half of the time,only me myself and i understands.
but just let me whine a lil,in the hope that when the sun creeps up tomorrow,im all fine again.
sometimes i really wonder if anybody really reads my blog and pay attention between the lines.
but anyway.who really cares about others' lives when everyone of us is already having problems juggling our own?
raise up your hands,those who read blogs for the latest gossip on so and so.
AH.
i can see all(almost)hands up.

alright.i admit.
yours truly read and write blog entries for a tiny silly factor.(DONT LAUGH OK.)
its for the sake of improving my totally dying off less-than-one-fist-size english vocab.

anyway.i sent MUMMILA(im moving on from momo to mummila.sound damn cool PLS)off at 6am from changi airport.
(oh dear.does it sound like some filipino maid's name.DARN.)
whatever.
ooh cant wait for those beijing goodies!
HAHA.but without me,im sure i dont even have the chance to gaga over what breathtaking sceneries they got there.
HMPH.
nevermind.
im gonna save up for tokyo trip next year.
at least thats something to look forward to. ;D

till then.LOVELOVE.
gonna have to buck up for gym and run.and 100 pushups.
ok.im off to do my 100s!
;)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home