Saturday, November 04, 2006

fly me high.

fly me high.



alrights.to compensate for my picture-less blog the past few days. ;D

ive finally took the time out to download PICASA for FURTHER photos improvement.

but.

i will not EDIT any parts of our features.

this is JEN,my classmate and i.







about today.

really proud i achieve my goals for today's training.
pretty amazed that i did 5 whole kallang triangles.
never doubt or look down on the human mind.
sounds silly,but i was pretty much talking to myself the whole training.
pushing myself to the max.
and i did it!

my team's presence always make me a haapppy person.
jon's there to drives us into tickles,dammy's there to gives us his 'COOL' you-can-do-it face,jing's always there to spongebob and gives me happy vibes,derek's there to entertain me with his emo singings and bitching,hsingyee's there to make us wait for her empress dowager,but i love her.and alvin's there to prove he's strong.

above are the people with us today.if you want me to talk about the whole team,find me.
PLENTIFUL!

i miss joan.i miss jas,i miss asline,i miss nadz,i miss joel,i miss ALOT.
YOU SEE.
PLENTIFUL!

my mugs these days have proven to transform me into a more peaceful person.
but elaine.
i need details about the yoga lesson still.
we'll talk about that in private!

a shoutout.a peaceful one.
i miss SGS and all my SGSians.
where are you guys!?

LOVELOVE.

anyway.what is love to you?




chocolate fondue at club with ash.grimace at the pricing,but all is worth was the melted chocolate in your mouth.








chinatowning and little india invasion with joan and jas rawks.
good dessert,good walks.





suyin,thanks so much for your WONDERFUL HELP.
LOVELOVE.
will post more pics soon.

;D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home