Monday, October 23, 2006

I LOVE SCHOOL.

I LOVE SCHOOL.













does that sound weird coming from me?
i guess not.
anyway.
YES.
I LOVE SCHOOL.
ive been having the surge of energy to strive even further.
my grp 11,they rawks.
MY KAYAKING TEAM.
they are awesome.
it feels kinda weird if i dont see any of 'em,even for a day.
i cant say what will happen if i ever have to leave the team.
that'll be terrible.
im not the fastest,but i'll train hard.
im not the best,but i'll be good.
i wanna really do my best.i wanna bring home at least a medal to show momo&dad.
its the least i can give.for not being able to spend quality time with them.
its the least i can give.to return their love and time spent on me.
academic-wise,its my top piority.
its the least i can give.to make momo&dad's money worth.to make them proud.

well.training was great as usual.we finally made our jersey design choice.and i punched many.thanks.i feel good!
kudos to derek.LOVELOVE. ;)

it's HARI RAYA tomorrow!
YEA!
erm.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA.
;D

and for now.
good night.
;)))

ps:my entries have been rather boring these days.well.just live with it for the moment ok?
;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home