Saturday, October 14, 2006

when all my windows open.

when all my windows open.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JING!-my BEST VICE-CAPT! ;)))


ive thought it through.
why let all those nonsense make ME feel so messed up and pissed with myself?
isnt there this saying like,the day passes when your happy,the day passes STILL when your upset.
so why make myself so miserable?
the bloody fever make me feel so frigging cold,i only row a triangle today.
i seriously feel real lousy.so inferior as compared to almost my whole team.
i feel even worse when everyone console me,saying im doing good.
what should i say?
rowing for the past few days have totally worn me out.
shopping these days are giving me massive headaches.
i needa really reorganise my whole life.
i love kayaking.but its giving me the extra ounce of stress that send me totally into a nutty stage
stress is good.school's reopening in 1 day.damn.i really have so much to say.i dont know where to start from.
(my entry today is really random)
its really relieving when you talk to people about your stresses but those are just temporary reliefs.
when everyone's gone and you're all by yourself,all the problems start coming back.
start circling in the grooves of your intestined brain.
i remember counselling and advicing people about their problems in the past,but why cant i do it now,myself?
sem 2 is tough.but i know i really wanna do it.
i wanna do well in psychology and bio science.
and nursing lab.i know it'll be totally fun-i'll make it fun. ;)
actions speak louder than words-watch me.
as for kayaking,i really want the best for the team.
i want you guys to have the best out of me too.
im small,but mighty.
im def gonna brush up on my strokes and pace.
let me pick up my pen and paddle and create a balance between both.
class and team,lets make ours the best!
so lets opem our windows and take a deep breath and enjoy the sceneries we have in life.keeping ourselves locked up wouldnt do our hearts good.
(try not to breathe in too hard these few days though,the haze is really vert bad;])
may all your arteries and veins work well.
LOVELOVE,GEN.















the awesome combi ash hon got for me from germany.(i know you dont understand what's written,so dont bother enlarging the picture. ;D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home