Thursday, November 09, 2006

when your life goes POOP!

when your life goes POOP!

as projects and assignments snake back,i mean CHARGED back into my life,
as the team gets better,though sometimes lazy,and the trainings and punishments get tougher,
as the time i spent with my family go up to no more than 2hours a day(not including SLEEP),
im surprised that im feeling MORE motivated and HYPE UP.

i dont know why.

maybe its the lil Vitamin C pill momo have been forcing me to swallow every morning.*grins*

but i cant help feeling sorry and guilty for not being there to catch up with momo and dad.
nevertheless,i know they'll always be JUST behind me,supporting me morally.
doesnt the cheese bun taste different when you know its your dad who bought it?
doesnt the journey to school feels special and SUNNY(inside&out) when you had a good chat with momo on the phone?

LOVELOVE.

alright.im feeling all excited about PRINCESS HOURS' episode 14.
till then,settle down and reflect on how much you've owed your parents and the love you can never be able to finish returning.

PHOTOS!


GENIUSES.








they leave me wanting for more.













the UBER big PJs.
;D







i made this myself. ;)))









OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home