Sunday, March 25, 2007

croaakkk.

i swear my cartilages are all interlocking and ganging up against me for i can only fight for lil freedom to SWALLOW my saliva, only after every 3 whole mins.
all thanks to booze,chocolates,sun tanning and inadequate amount of sleep and H20.
but all's fun and well. :))
so here are the pictures over the last week.

sentosa-ed with ash eons ago.



the people who keep me INsane in the mass of army guysss. HAHA.


















just the beginning.
:)
anyway so anju and hsingyee got their dream(kinda) job,thanks to me me ME! :D
hope you grrs have fun there.
i'll join you guys in awhile!
so now im gonna workk hard into my ribss cause i so need the moolah.
ash and i are saving up for island P,im saving for country J and country T.
DIEEEE lah.
but think of the cheaaap cheap deals we can get,shiok.
:DD

anyone wanna do a lil charity?please transfer em to account 193-37378-0.
love lah!

anyhow,as you know im not the computer-psp kinda MAN,somehow or rather i actually got myself hooked on bro's DS-lite.he fecking snigger and laugh at me like he got me addicted to his newly-created drug.
HAHA.
its totally cool,the game called TRAUMA CENTRE.with all the nurses and doctors trying their best to rescue patients in their millions of minor-major operations.

try LAH!




and so next week its training,working and streeting again.YAYNESS.
:D

goodnight everyone.

my pretty darling. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home