Friday, August 18, 2006

the 1028 paper.

the 1028 paper.
well well.
remember i said in my previous entry that SHS exam setters have ZERO CREATIVITY?
let me correct that.
HAHA.
i ASSUME that the questions will be pretty much similiar to previous exam questions,so...HEHE
but in turns out,the setters must have sat down with my PRIMARY SCHOOL maths teacher,MRS CHOY-LEE SHU HUI for coffee and discussed about giving us BEAT-AROUND-THE-BUSH,CRAMP-OUR-BRAIN-ALREADY-KISIAO-MUSCLE questions.
i'll tell you about that CHOY CHOY later ;D
so ya.
faces plastered with the DEFEAT word.
faces plastered with the GONER word.
faces plastered with the I-need-sleep word.
im surprised our dearest CHINA friends couldnt attempt most questions.
really surprised.
for me.
i think my MCQs can save me.the SAQs are questions which i HONESTLY understand with GEN's COMMON SENSE.
hahaha.

okay.about that CHOY woman.we hated each other.
HAHA.
i was her worst student(i think)and she was my most hated and never-will-i-ever-like-her MATHS teacher.
she made me afraid of the LIL NUMBERS and DIAGRAMS.
but i proved her wrong when i got to secondary school,thanks to MR HENG,my beloved secondary math teacher.
he helped me make friends with THEM.
i love MR HENG!where are you now?!
(sorry.i hope i didnt bore you with this MISSING-PERSON-SEARCH..HEHE)

anyway.i told anju and hsingyee.
i ruined all my chances.
i destroy everything.
now you know why only US can make US miserable?
i think.i think.i think its a goner LA.
im not talking about exams OK.
i shall not have so high hopes the next time round.
im gonna breathe in breathe out.
;D
okay.i have not been taking pictures these days.
*hello!how to take?need to MUG.im a mugger YOU SEE*(high-pitchy)=)))
will post LOADS after next thur!
i cant wait!
anw.im lazy to play around with fonts,size and colors today.so ya.
gen's truest.in BLACK AND WHITE.
;DDD

ciao.loves.
(ps:its 1033-bio science up on MONDAY.830am paper!who wanna give me morning call?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home