Monday, August 07, 2006

it's a sunny yellow GENEVIEVE day..do the cow cow yellow GENEVIEVE way!

isn it fun BUMPING into people you know on the way to school?
well.for me.YES.it perks me up.

i find comfort when talking to my classmates,even if its just smile,hi,bye.
i know i havent been pumping and squeezing in my best shot for MUGS,
all along,it've just been WORDS.i didnt make ACTIONS.
ive been in deny of myself,trying to cover up for my own mistakes.
making a shit out of everything i do.
it doesnt make sense that i done well for clinical skills,yet got a shameful F for clinical theory
it just doesnt make sense.
sometimes things just wouldnt come out the same way you want them too.
you just gotta try HARDER.
im gonna make sure i focus and concentrate without letting in ANY interrupts or distractions.
i dont wanna repeat or retake.i'll be so letting MY ANCESTORS down,and most importantly,MYSELF.
in e midst of all these helter skelter,i still find love and joy and pride in the things ive done.
AND i do certainly know that ive been persevering and striving my guts out for kayaking.
i love you people and the experience you've given me.
so i shall pick up my paddle and pen and STRIVE to make a balance which,i might add a heart,
will contribute much to my PROGRESS.

okay.enough of the delicious spit of heart-felt emotions.X)

basically anju and i-we both had a good hair day.HAHA.i sound so sick LA.


























YA!so we(anju,bibi,GEN THE GREAT=D) started camwhoring like NO ONE's business.HAHA.the china grrs must be thinking we are SIAO.=]
and i PURPOSELY switch on the camera click,so,everybody around us must be irritated by the KA-CHA! KA-CHA!
HAHAHA.so funny can.err..not funny meh?=D
i was born to crack jokes!X)



the best book on EARTH.i mean err THE UNIVERSE.=D









i know im not standing alone like this,for i have all you guys.









what a nice ending.HEHEHE.
ciao.loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home