Saturday, August 19, 2006

no-training-saturday

NO-TRAINING-SATURDAY.
yea.(exams' fault!)
and it feels totally weird.
i miss the DIRTY SALTY kallang water.
HAHA.
and i missed the times when i zoomed in T1.=D

so.we went to collect our race packs for NEW BALANCE REAL RUN 2006 around 11
my no. is 0446.i wonder who got 0444 or 4444.
HAHA.
but well.who knows.they may end up being the ones winning.
all the best to people who's up for the race tomorrow.HAVE FUN!
BE WELL-HYDRATED!
NYP TEAMS,YOSH PEOPLE! ;D

so ya.it was another quite successful mugging session at AMK macs with my team.
at least for ME.
indulging in GREAT music from sean's(thks mate!)& JOHNNY BOY(!)ipods,i grab hold of my most POWER-DER-FUL pen and smart brain cells(as usual like DUH)
and conquered 1/2(almost) of my 4.5cm-thick BIO-SCIENCE book.(yea,go & measure.=D)
and besides that,i could still squeeze in some time for ENTERTAINMENT.
woots.
*claps for gen*
;D
common sense will tell you what we would do.
oh oh.but no.
WE,my team and i,are SPECIAL people.
we do what YOU dont.
lets just say,
-we SING as loudly as we can,even though we have CRACKY voices.
hehe.
-we GROAN for food.i mean,most girls will go on diet right?
we couldnt care less.=)
-we,er,take really COOL pictures.how cool?cooler than north&south poles.
but our photos are infused with our HOTTEST,TRUEST HUMAN PASSION.[=
there more then that.
but.it will take me FOREVER to explain to you SILLIES.
so ya.go back under your blankets and CRY ok?do that for me,as a favor.
thank you very much.=D
(what a shUCKing BITCHY entry.sorry people,owner's having AMS. ;D)
im a lil lazy to post the pictures ive taken randomly the past few days.
hmm.
okok.i hear YOUR CRIES.shall do so.here goes.



























check out my FRIEND's NEW pencil case.[=
anyway.i seriously dont belief colin and kero(you know who they are)walk past my school.
dont ask me why.my psychic powers SAY SO.=D
really tired.got to wake up at 430am tomorrow.
not ungodlt this time round.its.WAHLAO EH.
RAH!
new balance real run,here i come!
SENTOSA.
whees!

ciao.YAWN.loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home