Wednesday, November 29, 2006

dont leave me hanging there.

dont leave me hanging there.

im really frightened.
i need it asap.
i dont want to see MOTHER and FATHER worrying for me.
im really scared.
who'll be there for me if i really get lifted up to the 2oth floor?
i dont sppose its an infatuation,for now.
i shouldnt have gone.
dont leave me hanging there.

it's like a face i hold inside
a face that awakens when i close my eyes
a face watches everytime i lie
a face that laughs everyime i fall
(and watches everything)
so i know that when its time to sink or swim
That the face inside is here in me,right underneath my skin.

*a short-term promise aint what im thinking,my message for you holds its meaning,strongly.

maybe i'll find another place.a better one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home