Thursday, April 12, 2007

shit things.

irresponsible things happen,am i suppose to be the one to clear the aftermath of corpses after your trains crashed?
is it possible to rebuild the train station and furthermore,upgrade and beautify it,making it more magnificent then ever?
feck it.

the kind of attitude,i treat it with patience.i treat it with all my heart.i took it to silence.
push the meter even further,i'll make sure you explode.
i'll make sure everyone sees the worst.
feck it.

dont,DO NOT deal me with more blows.
i will just die,die in me and make you perish with me.

my eyes hurt,my throat hurt,my heart hurt the most.
dont all fall down on me.
i cant take it anymore.
let me breathe,i will definitely rebuild the station.
the station in me.
watch out for genevieve in her tip-toppest most condition.

jing,thanks alot.
derek,thanks alot.
mom&dad,thanks alot.

1 Comments:

Blogger LingoTees said...

CHECK OUT THE WOMEN'S FECK T-SHIRT

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home