Monday, August 21, 2006

long-waited MONDAY.

Long-waited MONDAY.
yes.
i couldnt wait for 1033 to be OVER.
the questions were predictable.
but you have to blame my poor,deprived-of-sleep brain cells from getting jittery and losing MUCH OF MY INFO.
my brain was quite upset,you can say that.
my heart went THUD* for a moment,but it decided to PUMP even harder and inform all my nerves to NOT be dishearten,the HEART IS STILL HERE!
;D
so yeaps,all my cells,tissues and organs pulled themselves together.
brain cells were sent for EXTRA revival pills.
so now,GEN IS ALL CHARGED FOR NEXT BATTLE!=]
(haha,sounds so..whats-that-word?.hmm.somebody.tell me.)

right on.so.lets talk about the HAPPY things that happen..YESTERDAY!
the NEW BALANCE REAL RUN 2006.
i really cant describe with words,the AMOUNT of fun we had yesterday.
you JUST got to experience it for yourself.
so,join us next year yea?!
without further ado,lets bring up the pictures of THE day!


























































too many photos!had a hard time selecting and SQUEEZING all of 'em.
HAHA.
i myself can FEEL the fun,just by looking at these,how can you not?
;D
so after the run,we went to TAN.(despite the fact that most of us had papers the next day,which's TODAY.HEHE.)
i see BEN&JERRY'S!
(JUSTIN..................HOHO.)
and you know what?i took XS but ms mok says it look totally like i wore my boyfriend's top.DAMN.
im REALLY trying SO hard to GROW..
i wanna grow,i wanna grow grow grow........!
ok.
i think it's a pretty long entry about yesterday with those pictures.
ive loads about today too..
so.i accompany anju to HOUGANG POLYCLINIC.
we waited 2 freaking hours!
and we still had to pay $26.30.
damn.
should have gone to PRIVATE CLINIC which would have save our time,save a few more dollars! (all the doctors ive seen so far,cost me less then $25 LA!)
anyway.
anju ask me to do her a favor.HAHA.
PLEASE PEOPLE.DONT EVER STEP INTO ANY POLYCLINICS.
OH NO.will the polyclinic people come and find me?!*gasp*

(ARGH.i think i sound so unlike the usual me.whatever.)

anyway.took a few interesting photos today.so.here they are.


aint this AUNTY a STYLO-MILO?
HAHAHA.
so HIP please..
boots,NY cap,red HOT skirt and everthing. ;D





amaz-ZINE.vitamins and all.
trust myself to not seen THESE before.
but i bet you guys never did too.=)



ms mok ms gurung and ms goh's gonna die soon with our daily dose of 5ocents icecream cones.

HAHA

ok.we admit.it's the guy we think is good(cute i mean),not the drink.

HEHE.

my entry's damn long today.really sleepy now.will be back tomorrow(i know you cant wait!)for more juicy heartfelt thoughts!

timecheck:1220am.

ciao.loves.(wish me luck for tomorrow,er.i mean later's COMMUNICATION paper.will talk about communication in my next entry!have a great day ahead,lovelies!

X)ps:didnt play around with font colors today,YAWNS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home