Tuesday, September 12, 2006

lumps of grumps.

lumps of grumps.

i really appreciate this.thanks derek.oh anyway,.please give this poem a name. ;)

ties that bound the inner shrine
words that string these new found dimes
faith that's drawn across our lives
rise to see how our destiny flies

friends that mould each others heart
with love and passion each thee impart

held against the greatest treasure
they pale in comparison with you to measure.

this poem.
it totally matches how i wish everything will be like,now.

sometimes,we plunge ourselves so deep into the world of comfort and pampering,that we seemed to lose all sense of consideration for others.
we take them for granted,we take what we shouldnt,and we didnt return.

it really hurt me alot when after so much effort ive put in,i received one bad comment,a non-verbal one.
i dont know how to describe in words,nor drawings;though they speak a thousand words,how i feel.
to some,all these doesnt matter,but i cant just take it as it goes.

i really thanks those who've been by my side,always putting a smile not just on my face,in my heart.i know that even if i fall,you'll just be behind me.
thanks momo,for all your nagging and teaching,i know its all for my own good.i love you,momo.
and thanks aunt joan,for inspiring me to taking nursing,im gonna do it with passion than step onto a bigger piece of land and fulfill what i once told you.i miss you.

this post has no real intentions,and i swear i dont mean to dramatize so much,of sounding so emo.my fingers are just responsible of following my heart.

ps:i almost freeze and die of boredom today.

i know i'll be there when you need me,all smiles,but will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home