Friday, September 08, 2006

offical end of hospital attachment.

official end.

yep.today's officially the end of Hospital attachment for sem1.(though i've to replace for tue's absent,tmr.)

when we had to finalise our log books about our objectives and thoughts about these 2 weeks,
i realise,suddenly,that ive loads to write.plenty enough to flood the whole book.
nowadays,ive been having deep,quiet thoughts within myself,wherever and whenever i happen to be.
sometimes,its good to allow your mind to wonder and wander about your doings.
you'll grow up.trust me.
but remember to bring it back to reality LAH. ;D

it have been a fulfilling 2 weeks of experience with lots of coaching from my beloved seniors and most of the staff nurses(SN) and assistant nurses(AN) in Ward 9c.
i seen plenty of action among the doctors;getting blood culture,pleural tap,lumbar puncture.
and ive faced ALL my fears.ok.maybe MOST of it.'cause i havent got the chance to see/do LAST OFFICES.(for you people out there,it means cleaning dead bodies LAH.)
but showering,diaper-changing(with all the different colors.HAHA),bloody injections with big FAT poking needles,puky sputum and SO ON,sees GEN remaining calm and PERFECT.
;D
so ya.im DARN PROUD.
doris foong wrote this in my log book.
"Genevieve is proactive in her learning needs,demonstrates much enthusiasm in her learning and achieving all her objectives."
WHEE.
why didnt she write "keep it up"
ARGH.
X)

so at the end of the shift,i went around asking to take PICTURES.
HEHE.























ashley with her new-found-vitaminC.she got attracted to the cover.SHEESH.;my beloved AN,mariam and senior Mel.;LOVES my ward 9c!;1 of my cublicle.;my sweeeeet seniors(mizah,ash,jane,gen);my cubicle's fav SN,devi.;another SO-NICE SN;my locker no.7.

























with SISTER TILA & SN Devi;love from sister;locker key;sharon,sheela-fab seniors,and me.;i'll never forget these.


it was a real busy day doing all the chores with MARIYAT(your name is here!)saying,"ahh,last day right..do ALL for me..GO!
HAHA.and i was there HAPPILY and DILIGENTLY and EFFICIENTLY doing everything.
nevermind,mariyat,just you watch. ;D

anyway.some random thought.
do i look like a malay?or chinese malay?
'cause i remembered in the early sem,people will come asking me if im not pure blood.
HAHA.
damn can.my parents give me this CHINA face and you ask if im mixed.
HOLY HOLLA.
i received more than 3 comments in the ward,with nurses,seniors and patients asking me.
i remembered going into 1 cubicle with a senior Sharon(who really look malay)and both of us were telling this chinese patient WO MEN SHI HUA REN(we are chinese),but he continues speaking MALAY.
how funny can that be LAH.
and another senior was telling me i look like im born to a malay AH PA and chinese MOMO.
HAHA.
very hilarious.
but at least we are kept entertained.
oh and,im really glad that the GOLD-DIGGER(the uncle who plays with his faeces)stops his hobby already.HAHA.
he became so very lovable.
;D

think i will stop here for today.really drained.needa take a nap.
WHEE.
i'll end this entry with a photo the whole of ward 9c will go gaga over.X)



TA-DAH!













Dr jeremy sun is being missed by everyone 'cause he've been transferred to i-dont-know-where.
DAMN.
he really is freaking HOT.just that he isnt photogenic.
HAHA.
(anyway mariyat,stop gagaing.im jealous.=D)

today's official end of hosp attachment,nexy week's polyclinic attachment.anyone care to visit me at Geylang Polyclinic?im gonna see ANJU GURUNG again!WHEE!i miss you hon!
anyway,im starting work tmr.as in,PAID job.=D

seeyou.

life's disappointments are harder to take if you dont know any swear words.

HEHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home