Tuesday, August 29, 2006

fucking tired.

fucking tired.

today,GEN ran around ward 9c like some freak SIAO.
lenses are drying me,lecturer i/c is squeezing my nerves,patients parameters needed close time monitoring,blisters LOVE me.
damn tired.i dozed off on the way and back,and hitted my head against the bloody rail behind the seat.THRICE!='(
ARGH.
splitting headache.
have got assignments for the care plan and problems.please someone who have alot of medical problems but still able to communicate,BE OUR PATIENT.
HAHA.
anyway.gonna hit my bed again.5am every morning damn.
and oh,pls do come down training tomorrow,NYP kayaking.
DAMIEN have got a TREAT for you people.
he said so.
JUST come down ok.
i cant wait for training tmr,pretty sure i'll regain all my HOLLA-HO energy from training!
WHEEs.
;D
ciao till then.

you make me wanna,so im gonna,drink some WATER.

ps:what a bad last line.whatever.but it RHYMES!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home