Tuesday, August 22, 2006

the 1026 COMMUNICATION PAPER.

the 1026 COMMUNICATION paper.

yeap!i did it.i mugged like hell this morning for about 3 hours and i got all my facts right!
ok not all.but MOST. ;D

before getting into my COMMUNICATION lecture FOR YOU..HAHA.lets talk about today.
(1)momo woke me up at ungodly 6AM & gave me a lecture.i dont think i was dreaming.was i?i remembered nothing except that she's gonna confiscate my lappy,cause of my "ACCUMULATION OF BAD DEEDS".anyone wanna TONPANG my lappy for a few days?HAHA.
(2)woke up and got a gut feeling that something's bad gonna happen.BOY was i right.M days SUCK.
(3)left my phone to charge for like 10 whole hours,it should be like fully ready to fight off my calls,msgs and songs right?but NO!it BACKSTABBED me,showing only a streak of RED energy.DAMN.
(4)my earpiece BROKE.the stupid what-you-call?earphone?whatever.i so need a new one!

AHH!there.4.OH MY!SUAY digit 4.4 SUAY things crush me on EARLY tuesday morning.RAH!

lets talk about the more MATURE stuff now.*grins*
COMMUNICATION.how do YOU people define it?
i have,all along,regard communication as one IMPORTANT factor THE ONE had infused into my life.
i love to observe people.the way they talk,the way they think,their gestures,their reactions to different things.
the world around each of us,its SO different,thats what make IT interesting!
but i seem to have a stronger hold over NON-VERBAL communication.
many a times,i FEEL something YOU DONT.my instincts or what you call it?GUT FEELING.im proud of 'em.

each of us have different perceptions and and views of a certain subject.
say,you're pissed with somebody.what would you do?
(a)swallow everything down and torture yourself.
(b)EVERY corner of the room seems to know WHAT,WHO,WHEN except for the SUSPECT who's being deemed e MURDERER w/o a chance for any explanation.
(c)NEGOTIATE,make peace.NO world war III.

(eh.this is not some kinda survey you can cheat and PICKED the NICEST answer OK.even if you dont say,your heart already knows the answer.)

i'll definitely grab the person and sit down for a talk.or.i'll never be able to do my other stuff properly.even if the person's at fault,i MYSELF will feel guilty and BUGGY-it's like i did not solve some math question properly.call me weirdo.but thats me,for you.;)

sometimes,to some people,crying is form of communication.verbal and non verbal.
you cry for JOY.you cry when you FEAR.
you cry when you get 49 for exams.
you cry when everything around you just crush and collapse on you.
we cry for different things.
some people CRIES FOR ATTENTION.are you ONE?
dont come to me.i gave all my attention to GEN. ;DDD
this is just how we express ourselves.

so yea.i know im gonna rock the world the way i want it.and you have no rights to stop me.
im in FULL CONTROL.*grins and JUMPS AWAY*

this is a no photos,no font size,no colors entry.(except cool BLACK)
its PERFECT just being itself.

oh wait.before i go.i received a really unique msg the other day.let me share it with you.
"do you take me to be your lawfully loveable friend,to have and to hold,for rich quotes or corny jokes,in text messagings and in poor signal,till low batt do us part?"
i think this message can practically put a smile to anyone's face.thks dude.you always make me laugh.=]

what a nice ending.NICE ONE,GEN.
HAHA.
ciao.loves.


sometimes it takes only one hug to make me smile,to make me feel loved,make me feel that i own the world's most beautiful things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home