Wednesday, August 23, 2006

in my own closet.

in my own closet.

the no-paper day.
im feeling all lazy and sucky today.
so feel like lazing and MOOING on my queen-sized bed,the WHOLE day.

argh.

anyway.im feeling all emo today,so its a good time to rant about certain stuff that just pops into my mind.just random stuff.

ive been very straightforward and honest,till now.
i mean,im still honest,but ive learnt to twist things a lil,'cause it gets very tiring when you have to explain EVERYTHING to different people and with them worrying for you.
so yea,a lil white lie here and there,in my opinion,doesnt hurt.not at all.
why should you let me bother you?
We all lie. For a number of reasons. We lie to make ourselves look good, we lie to get ourselves out of trouble,to gain certain benefits, to run away from responsibilities. The list goes on.

you dare say you never?

ok.drop this subject.

it amazes me everytime i people-watch.anywhere at anytime.i'd sit and stare at some random stranger and wonder,"what's his story?"

We all have different sides we portray to different people. Sometimes, we show a multitude of different characters and moods to the same person at different points in time.

i secretly took a friend of mine as my OBSERVATION subject.
and she totally reinforced the entire idea of how people are never what they seem they are.she seems like a total carefree soul,bitching around,with no worries or cares about the doings and judgements she got from the world.

but ive learnt.That she is not what she seems to be, because deep down, in that happy veneer, is someone who has lied and been lied to, been happy and sad, been disappointed, been loved. she has a story to tell.

We all do.

seriously.i dont know how i appear to each and everyone of you.
im not trying to be negative when posting entries about people being fake,lying,backstabbing and all.
it just is the reality.those of you still in your dreams,please wake up and look at this world.
its evolving real badly.anybody wanna go back to last century?invite me along.thanks.

at the end of the day,should anything happen,its for me to bear.NOT you.

the smile you gave me,its for me to save.dont run away,cause it's always you who make my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home