Friday, September 01, 2006

i love everyone.it's my fault.

i love everyone.it's my fault.

it's my fault for feeling awful in the morning during attachment days.
it's my fault for pouting when i did not receive a single sms.
it's my fault for looking at stuff and getting loser-ish jealous.
it's my fault for feeling insecured most of the time.
it's my fault for putting you first,in front of me.
it's my fault for saying 'im fine' nowadays,when im not.
it's my fault that i never find the time to have a heart-to-heart talk with my loved ones.
it's my fault that i dont know who to msg to when i need you.
it's my fault that im too sensitive.
it's my fault that i miss everyone.
it's my fault.

really tired.mentally.


ps:1 month to ASH's birthday! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home